Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pics: My Legendary Suzuki FX 1988

To Download High-Res Images 1600x1200 pixels "Right-Click -> Open Link in New Tab"





To Download High-Res Images 1600x1200 pixels "Right-Click -> Open Link in New Tab"

My sweet-heart, my first car :) This is a 1988 model Suzuki FX. This car is quite affordable around 80-90 thousand PKR with CNG Kit installed, it has good mileage on CNG, my car is on both petrol and CNG. My car might look dirty and damaged on the outside, but with the grace of GOD it has given me great companionship, I bought it in July 2009 and have done around 19,000 miles since than... :) very durable, can bear shocks and jumps, now a days popular in town for afforability.

If maintained properly, it's a faithful ride. :) I'll be sharing more FXperience time to time.

Actually this car is a predecessor of today's Suzuki Alto. Suzuki Alto was first born in 1979 the car which is called FX in Pakistan is I think from the 2nd Generation Suzuki Alto, you can learn more on wikipedia about Suzuki Alto: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Alto

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:50 PM

    very nice car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:52 PM

    but ek problem hai ise ka number AC jisi ki market men koi value nhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) borther Number se kya hota hai? I have full documentation and running it for 2.5 years, no problems... what's the logic behind this value thing?

    ReplyDelete