Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mazda RX-8 - Upgrade and Repairing at Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.


Front View of the RX-8 being worked out. Click on Images for Larger Versions.
Under the hood. Inserted a new 2500cc Engine.
Car News !
I spotted a Blue colored Mazda RX-8 at the garage where I go to repair my car. The front bumper was gone, maybe because of an accident and than I almost forgot about it. Today morning when I took my ride to the garage for some brake testing, I found the RX-8 inside the garage and I asked Sajjad Bhai(the main brain in the garage) if I can take some pics of the cars inside and he permitted me :).

I went to the garage (Al-Madina Auto Workshop, Block 10-A Gulshan, Opposite Aladin Park, Rashid Minhas Road) and took the cars pics. The guys at the workshop are upgrading the engine to a 2500 CC and repairing the damaged car. Take a look at the pics and let me know your thoughts. More pics from the garage will be coming time to time :D
Sajjad Bhai, the man behind all the action. :D


Workshop Phone #: 021-34811584
Mobile Phone #: 0334-3259735

No comments:

Post a Comment